My Journey with Jagat Mandir

by - March 08, 2020

My journey with jagat mandir school

Today in 2067 Falgun 24th the day is Saturday .I am reminding my three years journey with Jagat Mandir School. I had experienced a lot of good things and bad things in this school but all memories are expensive and important memories of my life.

When I came in grade 8 the first day wasn’t hard for me because when I enter the school I have my sister . I came this school from Nawalparasi (Little step Academy) at class 8.To know about the school Murari Raj Aryal (vice principal) sir help to made friendship with Krishnaa and she took me in the classroom and I sat with Sadikshya who is very  nice . First day was hard for me because there were 50 students in classroom and all were talking with loud voice, Singing, Banging desk. Really it was tough for me because all were making noise and many students were there and I hadn’t made my habit to sit with large number of students in a classroom because from where I came there were only 26 students in a classroom. Section change happened but sadkshya want to go in another section because her bestfriend were in another section .She asked me and I told if you want then go and she went. Then I use to spend my more time with Babita then other students in school. And slowly slowly I made conversation with all friends of my class. And in class 8 I had a good moment with all friends.  DLE came and I made conversation with another section   student as well. By coming here I increased my confident level because I had performed dance in performance and all class friends and teachers supports me by saying your dance is nice beside of saying you are fat and dance doesn’t made for you. And by coming in this school at class 8 I use to attain the practices of basketball because I love sports . And slowly slowly I increased my playing levels of basketball and in basketball I love to defend to the affense player. Ritika help me a lot while playing basketball or in basketball practices. In class 8 we (students of class 10)went to dhading which experience was really good. In dhading we dance and sing a sang and made a good memory.   In class 9 I used to made conversation with all and I had fought with Sushan Magar due to 
mis-understanding between us  .  He apologies it and the things end. And in teacher day our section girls planned to make a dance performance for  teachers of our school. We altogether 6 girls were there Aarati , Babita, Priyanka, Sachi, Furwa and me. By doing this performance we increased our understanding level with each other. In class 9 we went 4 night 5 days tour in pokhara , chitwan, butwal and palpa. When we went to pokhara and we planned to go chamera guffa where was a small place from where we had to come out and murari sir , rajan sir and Deepak sir help me  to come out from chamera guffa and as I am fat I came out from chamera guffa unfortunately how I don’t know. And I know that he gave dairy milk to me and babita . In tour their were only 4 girls from our section (me,Babita,Sachi,Furwa) we went with Aarati maam,Rajan sir,Murari sir and Archana maam at night to had a night walk at the lake side of pokhara at that time rajan sir mobile was fall and this moment is unforgetable moment for me.   And again when we went to siddha guffa I suppose to stop my leg and going back from there but murari sir help me by pushing me from backside which was very nice. I cannot forget this moment in my whole life.   In parents day also we performed in stage which was very nice. And again we had to give farewell to class 10 in this farewell also we planned to performed dance but this time not only girls boys also took part. Which was really nice . And while giving  farewell we made many tiktoks and took photos. But while farewell finish I knew that one arnaments is lost and I told to Deepak sir (Discipline incharge) and he beat me and told me the song in which me , Aarati And furwa were made tiktok that was “chaumin momo g khayenge” and he gave us money as well as to pay the fine of lost arnaments. Now when I remember this things then I cannot control my laughing. And in both class 8 and 9 kamal sir was our class teacher. And one day in class 9 there was some news that kamal sir is going somewhere he may come back or not wasnot sure and some students were crying and there was some sadness in my heart as well because he use to tell us different things of historical time and he use to made us to do yoga. And by coming class 10 our class teacher change our class teacher is khem sir but Deepak sir is also the class teacher of ou class as well. Deepak sir is our Dad and teacher both who use to take care of every students and helps to students in every situation . And the special things  of Deepak sir that I like the most is that he can change every bad students into good students by understanding their problems.  And  I hadn’t sat hostel  in my whole life but in jagat mandir I sit hostel in grade10 . 
In hostel also mahendra sir is very nice hostel warden .Because he care and teach students about how to ignore bad things. 


By coming in this school I had learn many things like to play basketball, to talk English, how to response teacher, to dance and how to make good relationship with teachers and friends. I didn’t took a large time to involve me with this school. I had made a great relationship with jagat mandir, teachers , staff, students and class friends . At the end of day I am collecting my memories with jagat mandir in this three years.

You May Also Like

0 comments