Experience of 4 night and 5 days tour 🚍🚍😇😇

by - January 21, 2019

            Day:1

      The school decide the tour starts from 2075/9/25 and end at 2075/9/29 .we were told to arrive School at 5:30 am.
           Morning I woke up but the mom is not in the Home. So I had not get meal. So I went school at time but I was hungry and I met my bench mate Furwa in the school and I also met sachi and other friends. And me and furwa we went outside Babita one of my friend shop to had some breakfast . And when we came at school the bus was ready to go and Sachi brings our bag at the bus already so I  was very happy because one of my friend was helped me where I need help.So the bus start our journey .
Then the weather was so cold. That's way in the bus many of them are sleeping.
                       We went for a meal at a same place where we had already  came before year for tour.
We reached their around of 9 a.m.
And we had meal and we have only 4 girls friend from our section. So we had a great meal together and we left the camp around of 10:30 a.m.
              After the long tiweredness journey we got that we had already entered the chitwan district. Then that time we were joking with each other Furwa, Babita ,sachi and me.
        Then we reached chitwan at 12 am and our teacher decide today we had to leave in Jungle Sunset Camp. After reaching their we went for jungle safari in jeep. And at last sit me,Furwa and sachi we had a sit. Then we took many photos and videos in jeep.
        When we entered the jungle teacher told keep silence inside the jungle. Then we saw many wild animals and birds inside the jungle. Then we returned from their and we went museum and we saw the animals which I had not seen never in my life. And we went the another place to say crocodiles and alligators . Then we went to elephant breeding center. Then that time we were so hungry and we returned our same hotel. Then we had a some meal and we went for rest at our rooms .Then at evening we went to see cultural dance program by tharu community. Then we returned in our hotel and I was so tired and I went in my room and came down after 5 minutes then their was a burned fire.  And We went for our dinner at 9 am. Then we went for sleep.                                   

               Day:2                                                 We had to wake up at 5:30am . So we woke up and we are ready and we went down and we went inside the bus. We starts our journey to Lumbini. We visit the shaswat dham. And we had lot of photos their. And we saw many statue of god and goddess . After reaching their we had some breakfast in the hotel. Then after having breakfast we went bus and bus was ready for to visit lumbini.

And we reached lumbini at all. And we had a meal and we went inside lumbini and we visit every where and that time the race was happen of atoy and in our atoy their was Rajan Sir and Aarati maam. So they took many time. So we were at last. Their Was many gumbas made by different countries. After visiting lumbini then again we all gathered in bus and our journey starts for butwal.And we reached our hotel and the hotel was very nice. After having meal we went for sleep.

    So tomorrow morning we had to wake up at 6 am and sachi and furwa kept alarm in mobile.                                                                                                                    Day:3                                               We were told to wake up at 6 am and we wake up and we went to bus by packing our all things. We again start our journey for palpa.

We had a morning breakfast at a hotel. Then after having a breakfast we were went inside the bus and after having a lot of all we reached palpa.There was a big karuwa and we had a group photo we went for museum. Then we returned from their and we had a great meal. And we start our journey to pokhara. Then we visit pokhara at 5 am. Then we enter our hotel and take rest and then my four rooms mate and 2 ma'am we went to buy shampoo and at a road we found Rajan Sir and murari Sir and we all went to visit lake side. Then after visiting lake side we returned to our hotel and we had a great meal and we went for sleep. We had to wake up at 6 am. Then that time me and furwa kept alarm the Same song furwa kept(dilbar) from first day So, I was bored when I listen this song.                                             

          Day:4                                                We woke up at 6 am and we went to see machapuchra mountain and sunrise then after looking at all we returned to bus and we went for mahendra cave that time when I entered I was so excited but when I exit I was so tired because the place from we exit that was small and I am fat so I got very tired. And after going their we went chamera cave and I was so worried about that how I exit from their and murari Sir told me that if we exit from this cave then I will give prize and when I exit all students of Class 9 supports me that was really great things for me. So I exit from their me and my whole class 9 friends were suprised. Then we went back to hotel and at night we Dance and sang the songs and murari sir gave me a daurymilk and we went for our meal and we went for sleep and tommorow we had to wake up at 6 am.

 Day:5                                                At morning we wake up at 6 am and  we start our journey at 6:30 am for sidha cave there was many statue which was very great and we meditate inside the cave their was a small cave which temperature was very hot in cold season also and we knew that the cave was famous for meditation and outside that we all did meditation for  2 minutes and we get out from there and we went to have meal and we went inside the bus and we again start our journey for kathmandu and we reached Kathmandu at 6 am. But I reached my home at 7 am.


 
                                      END

You May Also Like

0 comments