Experience regarding the COVID-19 and the cancellation of the SEE examination.

by - June 13, 2020

Hello, everyone. I am here to share some of my experience regarding COVID-19 and the cancellation of SEE examination.
As we know what is the value of see examination for the students like us. I was really preparing a lot for this exam. In order to not get distracted by electronic gadgets I decided to live in hostel. The day before the see examination we all hostel students were seriously preparing for the examination. Till evening it was all normal until we got the news regarding the postpone of SEE. I was really shocked regarding it and got to know that this is all because of the spread of pandemic worldwide. I was really angry with this virus as I was eagerly waiting for the examination. The next day our parents came to receive us to take home. After I got home I didn't gave up the hope regarding the see. I used to read for some days. Then after some months, we got know they the see has cancelled. This time the level of my anger had no limitation. I couldn't even sleep when I got to know regarding the cancellation. Then, our teacher convinced us to accept the truth. I was hesitating for a while but then my sister and mom convinced me so I accepted the truth. 
So this was all regarding my experience. Hope next batch wouldn't get in such situation and hope that this pandemic gets eradicated as soon as possible.
Thank You !!!

You May Also Like

0 comments