The moment of Daisain and Tihar

by - October 24, 2017

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
       

            DASAIN
                     
                       The first day of dasain  is Ghataathapana in this day my parents  kept
Once types of grass which name is Jamara in the home.  The seventh day is known as phulpati.The tenth day is known as Bijaya
Dashami. In this day me and my family receive Tika and blessing from the elders.





    Tihar
                   Me and my brother images of Tihar. 😊😊😊😊😊😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

       
                           Me  and my brother..

             
    My family celebrate tihar for five days.
The first day is kag  tihar. In this  day my parents worshipped crow and give food to them. The second day is kukur tihar. In this day my parents  worshipped dog and give
food to them. The third day is Laxmi Puja. In this day my parents worshipped Laxmi
the goddess of  wealth in the evening.

In this day my family decorate our house with flowers, lamps, candles, different designs of light  to welcome Laxmi the goddess of wealth.
💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

                The fourth day is Gobardhan Puja. The ox or bulls are worshipped. The fifth day of the festival is Bhaitika. In this day me and my sister put a seven -coloured Tika on the foreheads of our brothers. Brothers gives us gift andwe pray for their long lives.we give sweets, good food and fruits.


 
         
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

                💖   END.  💖

You May Also Like

0 comments