Experience of seeing Drama

by - May 12, 2019

My  experience of seeing drama 

In 2076/1/26 Thursday in 1:30 PM class 8 to 10 are going to saw drama which was situated in gausalla (batisputali) and the title of drama was 'Aadiko Manoram Nritya' . The drama was about today's teenagers which was done by talented actor.

           Before starting show there was a good person as well as director who  teach us theirs rules and regulations and introduce himself and He made us to play a game which was so fun and he also discusses something with us which I liked most. After playing and discuss they started drama.That person said that we are going to saw 1 and half hour drama. Me and my friend are so excited to saw live drama .We sit in the backwards seat to saw drama.The drama was started in 1:30.I was shocked by looking there expression there expression was too good. In the drama they show us the teenagers problem . Teenagers prefer to spend more time with friends  then family. They think they have to share the problems with friends not to family.In 3:30 pm the drama was finished and their was also some knowledge which was provide by lessons of our Nepali books  . In drama there was all things: dance,emotion,drama,acting,fun.We also discusses problem after drama.After saw drama I  learn many things and also know      that :
Causes of drug addict :
1)Use by parents
2)Loneliness
3)Lack of education
3)loss of love one   
Preventive and control :
1)Parents should notice children behavior very deeply
2)Don't allow the children to sale and purchase alcoholic product.
I was very happy after seeing this drama because of this drama I learn all thing which I have to know I like to thankful my teacher show us like that drama.And I also thankful to Deepak sir for giving the chance to share some experience due to blog.      
                   THANK YOU

You May Also Like

0 comments