Experience of Dashain and Tihar of 2075💡💥🔥

by - November 09, 2018

                  DASHAIN

                        Experience..


           As,we all know dashain is a biggest festival of Nepal. I celebrate dashain in my  mama's  house. I celebrate dashain with my all family  of mama's house and other members of families. I had gone mama's house for 8 days to celebrate dashain. I had celebrate dashain by putting tika by my senior family members.And in those day we had wear new dress and ate delicious foods of different varieties.And I had get meet to all  member's of our neighbours and  family members. I had also enjoy the scenery of nature in mama's house. I had visit those places which were really greate. I had meet many friends of mama's house. That's  experience is really greate. I had enjoyed a lot in mama's house.I loved that moments.



              TIHAR

                  Experience💥🔥💡

Tihar is also the second biggest festival of Nepal. Tihar is those festivals which is mainly celebrate by the worshipping goddess (Laxmi).I had celebrate tihar in kathmandu . This time I had worship dog as kukur tihar,cow as gai tihar ,crow as kaag tihar and also I worship goddess laxmi as laxmi puja (goddess of money).In this tihar I put tika to my brothers and they gave me the lot of giftss and as well as money.I also worship brothers by putting tika ,flowers and by giving sweets and different fruits and foods.As  well as we played deusi vailo with my friends . That moments with my friends is really greate.I loved that
moment . I never forget that moments.

You May Also Like

0 comments