My Picnic Experience 💫💯💫

by - February 15, 2020

         MY PICNIC EXPERIENCE


We ( class 10 students ) went for picnic in tokha. All students were excited and as well as I was excited . The date of picnic was 26th Magh 2076 . And me and my friends were very excited and all subject teacher and class teacher were invited in the picnic. All teachers and students came except few of them.


Our teacher said us to arrive school at 7: 30 am. As teacher said us we all arrive school at 7:30 am. And all materials were ready and we carry one one things and went to the bus. And We start our journey at 8:00 am. And we reached their around 9 or 9:30 am. Then I was really excited because this was my first picnic with my all school friends and  teachers and last picnic as well . And we reached to our destination at tokha and I had never listen the place named tokha. And after reaching there we get down From bus and we had to carry some material and I carried a orange polythene and I went with sister because I wanted to knew that the place is where. And I went to exact destination of our picnic and I saw two horse there one was black and another was White . And then after reaching there we start to cook breakfast and we took our breakfast then we took some rest and dance a lot.after taking some rest we again start our work for snacks and then I help to peel the green pea and after some times we took our snacks and the snacks was really wonderful and  we play a bingo game in which I really enjoy a lot and after game we danced and went for hiking beside the picnic spot jungle.And in jungle we took some photos with teachers and friends. we return to our picnic spot and we also went the temple which was near to picnic spot.And we return to our picnic spot and we saw Raj prakash sir (morning science teacher) and we made teachers to play the game .


And firstly we made teacher to play balloon blasting by filling air inside the balloon and in this game khem sir was winner he blast 10 balloon in 5 minutes.And khem sir is rewarded by gift by Rajan sir.And again we made teachers to play ballon blasting by tieng in the shoe lase . And in this game the winner was Deepak sir

and deepak sir also get rewarded by murali sir. And after this game we took our lunch and after taking lunch we eat gulab jamun and lalmon as well as dae. And after taking lunch we wash our utensils  and  packed the utensils and get ready to return to the home and we went in the bus and we return school  .


This was really nice moment for me .I was enjoyed a lot in this picnic and I will never forget this moment in my whole life. 

You May Also Like

0 comments